Just 100 km down to the south of Hanoi, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Viet Nam from 986 to 1009. The Trang An eco-tourism site is considered the "Ha Long Bay land". Here, space was so quiet that the only sounds were those of the trains. In the distance, visitors have the opportunity to perceive the white flowers of the reeds in the foothills. While enjoying fresh air and mountain scenery, which takes visitors into a magical world.
7h45-8h30: Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel, arrive after 2,5 hours.
10h30: Visiting Hoa lu 2 Temples (Dinh and Le Dynasty).
12h00 : Lunch in Restaurant where you can try the special food is goat meat and other traditional local foods.
After Lunch, riding bicycle to Trang An eco-tourism
13h00: Start to visit Trang an eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex such as: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc. After riding bicycle back to Restaurant.
16:00: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
18:30: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address Tour ends.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- A Bicycle
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals as : Lunch set Menu
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
- From 6 years old will be charged as adult (100% tour price)