Arrive Hue, our guide and car will pick you up at bus station, transfer to downtown for check in the hotel. After that, we visit Imperial Citadel, Tu Duc tomb and Khai Dinh tomb. Stay at night in Hue.
DAY 2: HUE – HOI AN (B/L/D)
Take a dragon boat trip on the Perfume River to visit sampan village known as Viet Nam daily life on the river. We continue to visit Thien Mu pagoda and Minh Mang tomb. We then leave Hue for Hoi An cross over the Hai Van pass. Check in hotel, then we enjoy dinner with special local meal. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 3: HOI AN – MY SON (B/L/D)
Depart from your hotel to My Son holy land which was the former administrative center of Champa kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My Son and ancient towers. Return to Hoi An for lunch. In the afternoon, we explore the historic and cultural showroom of Hoi An: Japanese bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Traditional old house Tan Ky.
- Transfers listed in the program by car/bus.
- Accommodation in twin sharing room in 3*** hotel.
- Meals mentioned in the program.
- Entrance tickets.
- The services of local English speaking guides.
- Any benefit not expressly specified in the program
- The insurance, tips and beverages